HOW DOES IT WORK ?
Within seconds everything will be set up. With one finger you can pull down the flexible portion and put SNAP to the board. Now the cable: apart from just having an aesthetic function, it’s a key element. When tightened, the flexible piece is set and the table is perfectly stable. Finally you only have to put the cable in the designated hole and, voilà! It’s done! It’s that easy to put on and take off SNAP.
- Height: 17 inches / 45 cm - 14.5 inches / 37 cm.
- Optimum thicknesses: From 0.4 / 1.57 inches - 1 / 4 cm.
- Material: Steel piece with epoxy paint.
- You can use: In exterior or interior.
- Four SNAPs can bear: 154 LB / 98 KG load, as long as the board can also bear the weight.
- The cable contains a high strength rope ( breaking load 551,15 LB / 205 KG ), pvc coated.